Tuesday, April 10, 2007

EweHoo the interview


How long have you been dyeing yarn/beading?
I’ve been beading over 2 years now and have recently launched my own line of jewelry in addition to the stitch markers, etc. The shop address can be found within the above link. For SP10 participants, the 10% discount will apply to both shops!

What motivates you?
As always, it’s the beads. Sometimes the designs and colors just captivate me and I HAVE to make something with them! I’m head over heels for handmade lampwork glass too!

What was your favourite product you have ever made? Ever?
That’s tough, but right now my favorite is the "Pastel Bells" stitch marker set – they’re colorful and they jingle! What more could you want? I think I should make a set for myself – LOL!

Have you ever been a participant in a Secret Pal swap?
Yes, a couple of them! The last one was probably about a year ago, but it was a lot of fun! There’s nothing like getting a package full of knitting stuff in the mail!

Any advice for the fiber/beading artists?
Well, if you have already caught the Bead Bug then I can’t help you! You are just as far over your head as I am :)

Are there any designers, fiber artists or any other artist you consider role models?
No one in particular. If you make things that take skill, time, and dedication, then you are a role model to me. I’m fascinated by what people can create with two sticks and some string or some round glass and wire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home