Thursday, April 05, 2007

Alchemic Dragon -the interview




how did you get started, what is the background of your business?
The Alchemic Dragon was founded in 2000, this has been a labour oflove. From kitchen to kitchen our products have never been tested on pets, unless you include husbands!


do you knit, do your employees knit on the job? (because that is the dream of all knitters)
If I employed more than myself, of course there would allow it, unlesswe were in the middle of making soap, which could get messy.




Have you ever been a participant in a Secret Pal swap?
Yes, I have been in quite a few Secret Pal swaps! I think they are great and a good way to meet someone new who shares the sameinterests.


Are there any new products you were/are dying to come out?
I'm currently working on perfecting a shaving soap. It is going to rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home