Tuesday, November 28, 2006

yarn pirate the interview

www.yarnpirate.com

How long have you been dyeing yarn/beading?
I began dyeing yarn in early 2006

What motivates you?
I love hearing that people are happy with their yarn, and I really love getting pictures of finished projects.

What was your favourite product you have ever made?
My favorite colorways are Rosie, Sadie and Frost

Have you ever been a participant in a Secret Pal swap?
Not yet

Any advice for the fiber/beading artists?
Follow your instincts!Are there any designers, fiber artists or any other artist you consider role models? I take a lot of inspiration from fine art and vintage textiles. I try not to be too admiring of other fiber artists. I want my work to be as fresh and unique as possible. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home